Woobaby's Journey

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Nose to the Grind

Okay, so it's been since March that I've actually paid any attention to my site. I'm in the process of studying for the GMAT so I can apply to these business schools. The studying is going....not so good. The stupid test cost $250.00 to begin with, but I may have to pay an extra $80 to reschedule because I don't think I'm prepared yet. Anyway, I have to put my Nose to the Grind so that means, less time for everyone else.

If anyone has any tips on taking the GMAT I would love to hear them. I've gathered alot of stuff off line, but I'm always open to more help! My test is on November the 15th, which means I have less than a month to get ready. Keep your fingers crossed and some prayers wouldn't hurt either!

2 Comments:

  • For one, March to October wow, that's a long time and you have nothing else to write about
    And you have enough time to study before November 15th, stop with all the negative. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, October 21, 2005 7:44:00 AM  

  • Well they usually suggest that you take 2-3 months to prepare for the test. I've only given myself a month and a half!

    Thanks for the optimism.

    By Blogger Dizzy, at Friday, October 21, 2005 8:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home