Woobaby's Journey

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Typical Saturday

Okay, so today is the norm for my Saturday's! I've been up since about 7am so I could pick my lil cousins up for this program called DAPCEP. It's kind of tricky dropping the kids off because they have the program at different locations, but the program begins at 9am. It's a really good program so I don't complain about making the runs, but the gas is no joke!

Anyways, I guess I better get to studying for the GMAT, so I can act like I'm ready when the time comes for the test!

Also, today we have our Family Reunion Meeting so we can be prepared for next July 2006, seeing how Detroit will be hosting it this time. The only bad thing so far is that we get the same handful of individuals at the meetings, and we know when it's time to actually put things in motion everyone is going to have their opinions! Oh, well! they should have their lazy butts at the meeting so they can give input!

Well, I'm off to the study room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home