Woobaby's Journey

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Does it ever end!!

Okay, well I'm back at the library trying to get my study on for the test from down below! So, my day has been pretty good so far! I managed to get my lazy butt out of bed and attend church this morning, be it I was running late...but I made it! Service was cool; the message was from Acts 10. It was about how God makes "a new thing"! The pastor was saying to always be prepared for the opportunity, even if you don't realize there is one coming! Referring, particular to Cornelius and Peter! Anyways, the service and the message were good!

Okay, so I gotta hit the books for a lil while!

By the way, all you Cleveland Brown fans....the Lions won...ha-ha!! I mean, what do you expect when you send a Lion into a dawg pound!! Michigan Wolverines beat Iowa yesterday! Pistons beat Miami last night, albeit preseason...they still won!

I'm rooting the White Sox to win the World Series....Boy does it feel good not to have the Stankees or the Dead Sox in with all that over hype hoopla!!

Until next time

keep smiling

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home