Woobaby's Journey

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Get Yur Freak On


Who says the only things Canadians know are hockey and saying “Eh”! A Canadian court has made it perfectly legal for people to have group sex. Personally, I don’t see what all the fuss was about to begin with. Hell, if you like the group thing, just find some willing partners and go to your house or a hotel! I see that some Canadians prefer to go to special clubs for swingers and just get it on gang-bang style! Hey, Will and Jada admitted to being swingers, so I guess it’s not just Canadians! All I got to say, is you do you boo!

Freaky Canadians

Good thing Canada is right across the bridge! Okay, so I may not be going anytime soon, but the option is there!!
Freaky Canadians, ya gotta love'em
Until Next time

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home