Woobaby's Journey

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Christmas List!


Xbox 360
Yeah, I haven't played video games in a minute, but this new Xbox has me a little excited. Just maybe I can play a couple of games and still be an adult, without losing my mind!


Pistons go undefeated for the rest of the season!
It could happen! I mean, it's the Pistons!


Santa puts coal in my Director's stocking.
I swear she's tripolar!


I get to see Ms. Claus, okay not her, just the outfit attached to someone attainable!
C'mon I know some of you women love to put that suit on! I mean, some of you women are just show-offs anyways! Hey, do ya thang, cuz I don't mind!




Socks!
Hey, no man should go this Christmas without a new six-pack of socks! The ankle socks, if you get the tube socks it don't count!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home