Woobaby's Journey

Saturday, October 29, 2005

RENT

Me in NYC getting ready to hit the streets!!


A few years ago I had the chance to spend a summer in Ithaca, New York! During my stay there I took many trips to NYC! I had the opportunity of catching Rent on Broadway; to my surpise the play was wonderful. I don't know if it was real good, because of my low expectations, or because of its genuine quality. Anyhow, after all these years, the industry has decided to make the play into a Movie which will be in theaters in mid November! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it is compared to the play. I know what people say about the adaptation of books to films, generally they don't translate as well! Hopefully, the same won't be said about Rent the movie!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home