Woobaby's Journey

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Things that are bound to make my “?? Things that I did in ’06 list”


Well it’s only 12 days into the New Year, and I’ve already have situations that will probably make my year end list.

Dumbest thing I did in ‘06
I locked my keys in my car with the engine running and it took me two hours to get them out! As soon as I opened the door, the damn AAA insurance people came! Why would it take 90 minutes to come and unlock a car and I was in the city! I wasn't stranded on a road in the middle of nowhere! Naturally, I looked at him and kept going!

Things that I did in ‘05 that I said I wouldn’t do in ’06, that I've done in '06!
Okay, so I performed an act, ya know just for old time sakes…so what if it was only 9 days into the New Year. Damn it, I can’t quit quitting!
(don’t even ask what it was)

Spend less!
I decided that I would start bringing my lunch to work, well so far so good, but it’s day 4 of Campbell’s Chunky Soup and I’m all out of my Ritz Crackers. Thank God tomorrow is Friday! Friday will be “free eat day”, that way it fits in with Casual Friday!

Be more active!
I was playing ball once a week, now I play on two additional days. However, there's a cost to play, so I’m still trying to figure that one out while balancing the “Spend Less” goal!

All in all the first 12 days of ’06 hasn’t been that bad! Okay, so the twelfth isn’t over yet, but I’m going to remain optimistic.

Change, ya gotta love it!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home