Woobaby's Journey

Monday, July 25, 2011

25lbs - Day 1

Okay, so I've decided to change my eating habits and start working out. I guess, I'm tired of the tons of fun that my kids have with my belly. I need a little more energy; I little more sexiness; you know the stuff that makes it fun!

Just cuz I'm getting older, no need to let myself go...right!

So, here's the breakdown for Day 1.

1. Woke up late and had to gather my gym bag. Drank V8 berry blend for breakfast.
2. I passed up lunch in favor of working out. I ran on the bike for 30 minutes, not a bad start!
3. I didn't have time to eat my tv dinner lunch, so I had a nectarine.
4. Dang, my stomach was growling big time. My co-workers probably thought I had serious gas.
5. Okay, it's time to go home and I'm starving...
6. So, once I hit home I eat two leftover chicken drumsticks, carrots, drink more V8, and that's pretty much it. Family tried to entice me with cookies...nope, not gonna do it.
7. Did push ups, sit ups, and jumping jacks...man that's a long Day 1.

Let's see what tomorrow has in store for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home