Woobaby's Journey

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

D-DAY

Okay, so yeah it's been a minute!! Almost a week, but I'm back like retired rappers!

I took that damn test yesterday, but I didn't do as well as I wanted to. The questions were not as difficult as the ones that I had been studying for, but for some reason...I just didn't get my targeted goal. If you're asking yourself..."okay, so what did you get" I'm not even going to tell ya, so stop thinking about it! It was this one guy you had only studied for a day...I can only imagine his score. Heck he had been out of school six years, so that put him at a serious disadvantage..unless he was a genius or something.

Anyway, the test is done and now it's time to apply to some B-Schools, okay, so I won't be applying to as many as I would have liked to, but I still have a few on the radar! Friends were asking me if I planned on taking it again...no, hell to the nawwww!! I'm not kicking out another $250 for a weird as test....heck I can find those online for free....ya gotta love the system though!!

Until next time...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home