Woobaby's Journey

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Free Write

By Dizzy
_______________________________

Yesterday doesn’t seem as good now looking back
In fact
I don’t believe it was

Love, that’s what I called it
And I still hold it as the same
Just, looking back
Seeing the differences, and knowing the change
I guess that’s what today’s do for pain
So maybe tomorrow, the past won’t be in vain

Today feels a lot different than before
Actually, I’m sure
This is quite different for me

Loneliness, nah, that’s not it
Cuz I can feel my soul
Just, looking inside
Knowing the difference and not needing to hide
I’m certain I’m progressing
With assured pride
So today I build my tomorrow by being alive

Tomorrow’s pictures have changed for the better
Whether others know it or not
This canvas is a welcoming texture

Life, is what is growing
And I feel it so
Just, looking around
And witnessing new things flow
No, television scripts
No Basic Instinct ice picks
No little white whale lies
Just good old faith, minus the cries

Grains of sands
From ageless dunes
And evaporated rain
From timeless pain
And In the blink of an eye,
I’d do it again,
Just to say, I gave it my all to win!

__________________________________

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home