Woobaby's Journey

Thursday, November 10, 2005

They Got Me



Oh yeah! You're probably wondering who are "They", if not then you should be! On Tuesday, some idiots broke into my car! My car is a 1990 Mercury Sable! I figured the rust spots on the door would have made for a wonderful disguise against thieves!! Damn it, I was wrong!! What did they take you ask? Well, they broke the front passenger window, stole the radio, my cd's and a bag that I left in the car! I guess, a brother just can't have shyt!

When I realized my car was burglarized, I called the police to see if someone would come out! Well nearly an hour later they did come out! It was only one officer and she told me, well we are close to Detroit! What the f#@# kind of comment is that! The one obvious thing that she failed to mention, is that we weren't in Detroit...we are in Dearborn, you dumb a$$!! See it's stupid comments like that from people that are in positions of authority and politics that keep our Metro Detroit area from truly being better than it is! The officer could have just given me the report number and been on her merry way!!




Anyway, it cost me $87 to get the window fixed! yeah, I have insurance on it but it really wasn't worth making the claim!

Can't we all just get along, or at least find a better car to break into you idiots!
note: I don't encourage theft!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home