Woobaby's Journey

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Top Ten Things To Be Thankful For!!

Thanks a lot!


10. I'm thankful that the local newspapers have to admit that there are other stories that affect this area, other than those of Detroit Politicians.

Oakland County

Computech

Drug Bust

09. I'm thankful that we finally get to hear Michael Jackson get angry. I knew he had it in him!

08. I'm thankful that not all music shootings involve hip-hop artist!
Shots Fired at Singer's Tour Bus

07. I'm thankful that an American gaming system has finally stirred a buzz!

06. I'm thankful that the Government is finally bringing some of our troops home.

05. I'm thankful that there are a million ways to cook turkey, seeing how we will need them since that turkey will still be in the fridge until almost Christmas!!

04. I'm thankful that at least one bird got pardoned. Now if we can just figure out how to get it out of the White House.

03. I'm thankful for a large family, so I don't have to do dishes! Hey, what else are the younger kids for!

02. I'm thankful that the gas prices are going down, so I can pay more on my home heating bill!!


01. I'm thankful that I get to spend time with family members that live within ten minutes of me, that I probably won't see until next Thanksgiving...or when someone dies!!

At least we get days off of work!!! Thanksgiving ya gotta love it!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home