Woobaby's Journey

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

RENT - IT'S TIME

Yep, today is the day that RENT- the movie opens! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I've talked about it before, but hey, I've been patiently waiting to see this movie!! So, if any of you out there get a chance to catch it, let me know what you think. If it sucks, say so, but if you find yourself pleasantly surprised, say so as well!

The play was cool, and I'm hoping the movie does it justice!

Here is a list of Reviews from "Experts" around the country on RENT!!

NY Times

Detroit News

USA Today

LA Times

Roger Ebert-Chicago Sun Times


Until next time...

4 Comments:

  • Just read your last three posts. They are so short and simple but still very thought provoking. I like that.
    *I have never been to a real play before, wow that is so neat.
    *I love all the reasons you are Thankful list. Very funny especially the many ways you can cook turkey one..lol. I have a large family too girl :).
    *It doesnt take long to fall back in love with someone else. But it all depends on when a person is ready to let the last relationship go. That was a very good post! So much to say, so little time, I am getting off in a few.
    Thanks for coming by site, it's nice to meet you. I will see you later.

    By Blogger MZPEACH, at Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:47:00 AM  

  • Thanks for stopping by GeorgiaPeach! Glad that you found some interest in my postings. I'll take your words and build with them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:23:00 AM  

  • I'm interested in seeing the movie, since I really enjoyed the play.(Yep, I'm a theater geek..lol)

    By Blogger The Humanity Critic, at Friday, November 25, 2005 10:32:00 AM  

  • Yo THC let me know what you thought of the movie!! How long ago did you see the play?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, November 28, 2005 8:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home